
Oof, what a day. I have been in service to others today as a coach, a teacher, a dog walker (x2), and a teacher again. I love helping others. It just feels good. And it usually energizes me. However, today I awoke with a tickle in the back of my throat. You know the one...sometimes you can nip it in the bud by taking tons of vitamin C and getting plenty of rest. Other times it blows up into a full-fledged cold. I'm still hoping for the former, but it's feeling like the latter might just happen...
I started saying "I will not get sick, I will not get sick" to myself. But then I realized I'm acknowledging what I don't want. So I've shifted it to, "I'm healthy and this will pass, I'm healthy and this will pass". I'll let you know if it works. :D

This video was in my head tonight. I love, love watching Christopher Walken dance in this. He is so great and makes me smile. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment