Sunday, November 01, 2009

A Post A Day


November.
I love this month. Leaves fall, air cools, fires crackle, soup boils..
I'm taking the November blog-a-day challenge to try to get myself back into the swing of posting.

Halloween was so much fun. The Bay Area goes all out and pretty much everyone dresses up. At the bank I asked my teller what costume she was going to wear, not if she was dressing up. (She was going as a Harlequin...) Misty, Heather and I dressed all in gold and went as The Golden Girls. The party at Derek and John's was a lot of fun and everyone had great costumes.

Rest of photos here.

Today I start a house-sit with a 17-year-old cat. She is cute and is like a typical woman who has many years under her belt... stubborn, knows what she wants, and doesn't waste time on frivolous chit chat. ;-)

Have a beautiful November 1st.

No comments: