World War II veterans Margie Zwick, Women's Army Corps, and Arnold Strauch, U.S. Army, look on before the annual Veterans Day parade in New York City. Photo: Mario Tama / Getty Images
Thinking of Grandpa Joseph Levine (WWI) and Grandpa John Weigel (WWII) today. Thank you. Love you. Miss you!
--------
I'm sitting here wolfing down tuna maki rolls. Just got back from class and I'm starving. I think meditating and sitting in high vibrations depletes vitamins and minerals from my body. I'm always ravenous afterward.
Today is my friend Kathy's birthday so I gave her a call. We've known each other since the eighth grade and as per usual, it was like no time had passed. Our lives are so, so different, but it doesn't matter. She's been married almost 21 years to Bob. She has seven children. She lives in Aberdeen, SD. We could gab away for hours. I love that. Happy Birthday Kathy!! Love you!
As most of you know, I LOVE animals, particularly dogs, because I happen to be around them the most. They are incredible creatures who love, communicate, worry, play just like we do. I saw this video today and it really brought home how much our dogs/animals do absorb and feel in regards to their owners/parents.
2 comments:
happy birthday to your friend, kathy!
not only do we know you LOVE animals but we also know how much you LOVE talking babies!
hehe. NOT.
Post a Comment