Sunday, July 13, 2008

Perfect, Part I








Today was just magical all the way around.
Suz and I were debating yesterday about whether or not to go to Brigit's Garden, a sculpture garden and healing space named after Brigit, a goddess and saint. How do we get there, bike or bus? Is it a pain to try? And when we were pretty much deciding not to go, Helen from the b & b picked up a brochure to show us and right there, stuck to it was a brochure to Brigit's Garden. How did that get in there? Helen said. Suz and I took it as a sign. I decided to go to sleep with the intention of letting go and I awoke this morning calmer than I've been all trip. I wasn't phased when the alarm didn't go off, I ate a leisurely breakfast, and Eddie said take the bus. Just tell the bus driver where to let you off and he will.. an option we hadn't thought of because the garden is in-between bus stops.

We walk to the bus station, get up to the ticket counter and the lady says, you want the bus that is ready to go right now, if it hasn't left already! So we look out and there it sat. We had just enough time to get tickets and get on the bus. The driver didn't know where the road to the garden was, but the woman in the front seat did. "I'll show him where to let you off" she said. Our angel. We got dropped off exactly where we needed to be and walked a beautiful mile filled with cows, old homes, flowers, a rabbit, a dense wooded area, cute dogs and cars that flew by. (realized a bit later when we saw the church that all of those cars were carrying people late for Sunday Mass.)

Got to the garden and the young woman taking our money says by the way, there's a meditation group happening right now if you want to join. So I did. There was one empty seat in the circle. It was one of the most powerful healings/meditations I've ever experienced. Afterwards, I wandered the gardens, using my intuition which led me to a part of the land that I was guided to heal. Long story, but omg, what a neat thing. I'll tell you if you're interested.

Afterwards, ate soup and headed back to the road where we were to flag the bus down. Just starts to rain as the bus pulls up to take us home. Perfect.

2 comments:

j. ethan duran said...

loving your photos. can't wait to hear the healing story.

Anonymous said...

Yes, Brigit paves the way yet again. Beautiful energy, I can feel it!