

go see V for Vendetta. it's G-O-O-D.
started packing up my house.
YAY.
my dad sent a vcr tape with a whole week's worth of Deal or No Deal, the new game show hosted by Howie Mandel. yeah, Howie Mandel. we watched it when I visited over the holidays and after making fun of it, a lot, we ended up tuning in every night for a week to see if people would gamble with "the banker" & end up with 5 or 500,000 dollars. Guess what I did last night while packing? watched every damn episode on that tape. hee hee.
4 comments:
Gaby and I might go see V in IMAX. She works for MS and can get $3 tickets. Woot!
How far are you from Sunnyvale and Tracy? I might come down one of these days and I have people in those places too. :-)
woot is right! sunnyvale is down the peninsula approx 1 - 1.5 hrs. tracy is a hike. 1.5 - 2 hrs away.
Ack. One of them doesn't drive at all and the other is wiggy about it. I'd have to rent a car or just see them another time.
trash tv rules! you should know that. afterall you watched the organ lady all the time. love ya1
Post a Comment