Friday, March 17, 2006

My New Abode!!!

omg things are so busy. with teaching, meetings, dog sits, cat visits, putting in a full day at greenmuseum.org, getting my back cracked AND looking for an apartment, I'm exhausted.

BUT!
I'm happy to say that I found a new home! Fairfax is the place. Wow, just writing it kind of freaks me out, but this place is WONDERFUL and so Me. I am now however, officially experiencing the day-after doubts. "is this the right time? will my friends come visit?" But as most of you know, i use my intuition all the time, and this place was the one I got would be good for me. So. I'll be paying more rent, but i have a huge place near the town center and the library, i have a little courtyard, a fireplace and a separate room meant for meditation. If anyone has any tips on cutting back little expenses here and there, i'm open to hearing 'em. :)

Ok. back to work.

3 comments:

S said...

Looks nice. So, I registered here so I can comment. Don't know if I'll post or not. I may cut and paste from the other journal. We'll see.

xoxo

Kate said...

yay! i'm happy to see you here! for everyone who doesn't know her, i have known shannon for 28 (?) years...

j. ethan duran said...

your new abode is so kate. can't wait to see it. do you have space for me to crash.hehe!