
I can't believe it's Wednesday already. Tomorrow I'm off to Big Bear in SoCal to help with a weekend retreat. I will help hold the space; make sure it is safe for the participants, keep the bad energies out, help those who are inwardly uncomfortable to be comfortable, and help those who are expanding and growing to do it without feeling they are being egotistical.
I love this work.
Talked to my dad today. It was 80 degrees in a part of South Dakota yesterday. In February. Nope, global warming isn't a problem at ALL.
Yesterday I actually did a photo shoot with a medium format camera I kept hidden in a box in my closet for years. It was scary but f-u-n. Scary because I had to put my fears of whether I knew enough about apertures and shutter speeds and depth of field aside. Fun because I realized I remembered it all and enjoyed the slowness of the preparations.. tripod, loading film, light metering, framing, etc. I just may be taking more with this camera.
Went with my new Tribe friend Mark to Aziza. The food was amazing, the ambiance, fabulous and the cocktail menu is fun to read. I want to go back with a group. Anybody up for incredible modern Moroccan cuisine?
1 comment:
butterbean is breaking out the tlr. good for you. i want to see the photos. have fun at big bear.
Post a Comment