Friday, March 21, 2008

three words: maple-bacon lollipops


I can't seem to get to bed before 1 a.m. lately. I have no idea why. And it has felt like Friday since Tuesday.

Has anyone noticed that sunsets are more spectacular than usual? I usually laugh at sunset photographs but find myself taking them often these last couple of weeks.

I'm documenting my life in a group on Flickr called Project 365. A photo representing each day of the year. (I started on Jan. 26.) They aren't about composition as much as random daily views.. It's sad how many I have taken from my car. I need to get out. Take public transportation. Ride my bike. Walk. Tree Hugger indeed.

We in the Bay Area really know how to rock the bumper sticker. They make me smile pretty much every day.

Watched Enchanted tonight for the first time. SO adorable. Amy Adams is good.

Jon Carroll is a columnist whom I like to read often. His "A Walk in Gaytown" is good. But even better, the comments. I love this town.

And finally....This. I know, right!?

1 comment:

Yoshi said...

cool that you're doing project 365. I started last year, but I never finished. LOL I really need to get that going again.

yeah um, bacon lollipops. weird.