Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Dreaming

I've been gone awhile. I've been sii-iick. You name it, I had it. Well, except for puking and a large rash, I had it.

Today, two weeks in, I finally made it to the doctor. (Thanks to Misty's question, have you called the doctor yet? Oh, right. The doctor. I was getting used to this! That's just not right!) And the answer? My body was so good at kickin' the fever/aches/sore throat/cough's ass that it doesn't know to quit. Must. Produce. Mucous. Must kick out germs!

And so I was prescribed meds. Potent sudafed like stuff, a nasal spray with steroids, oh and pseudo vicodin for the muscle I pulled from a large cough last week. Tsk. So I sit here typing while hopped up on drugs and I don't like the feeling much. It's a control thing.

I can't wait for my energy to come back. Been watching all kinds of movies. Away From Her. Rent it. Julie should've won.

I've also been taking some photographs. A family at the beach, a man in a tux at the GG Bridge. Fun! I miss my black and white images. The two-day wait for processing is so LONG. It really isn't but god has the digital camera turned me into a snapshot nut. And my end results are lacking to say the least. It's a conundrum.

Ok. Time for bed. maybe these drugs will bring on some fun dreams...

3 comments:

Yoshi said...

I recently bought like 100 rolls of fuji film. I really need to start taking pictures with them. I've got a junk camera I can manipulate and do stuff with too.

I think I want to convert it to a pinhole camera. would be tons of fun just to see. it's a $1 camera from the dollar store. :D

I need to get a few of them I think.

Hope your feeling better soon. I've missed you commenting on my site. :D

j. ethan duran said...

last night i dreamed that me & a friend were in a canoe. it started to fill up with up. i climbed onto a rock. my friend battled the current for control of the canoe. his pants came down. the canoe drifted towards me and i climbed back in...

dream big.

Kate said...

Yosh, let me know how you convert to a pinhole camera. sounds cool!