Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Arm Wrestling

I need a cleaning person. I admit it. My apartment needs help. Living next to a nursery does nothing to help the scenario, what with dust from loading and unloading various piles of manure, pebbles, compost, etc. floating ever so gracefully up and through the cracks in my windows, doors, you name it. And don't get me started about the dishes. That is one thing I will never learn to do in a prompt fashion.

Being newly single has many goods and bads. The never feeling the need to pick up after myself is a bad. Or maybe I'm just rebelling. Like deciding to not shave my legs till I absolutely have to.

But I know me. One day I will wake up and bam! This no-clean phase will lift, I will make up with my vacuum and move on with my life.

5 comments:

Yoshi said...

sometimes I totally miss the clean me. I think one day I will wake up and i'll just start being the OCD clean person again lol

Misty L said...

I hate cleaning. My one goal in life is to always make enough money to pay for someone to clean my house :-).

natalie said...

you have cute toes. [insert emoticon here]

j. ethan duran said...

who does like to clean. i thought by having a smaller place i'd be on top of it—nope. i still let it go. however, i do love doing dishes.

Kate said...

e, you are welcome to come by and do dishes anytime. :D