Friday, January 05, 2007

My Turn...

Using only songs from one artist, cleverly answer these questions:

Artist: Wilco

1.) are you a male or female? I'm a Wheel

2.) describe yourself:
I'm Always In Love

3.) how do you feel about yourself? It's Not That Simple

4.) describe your ex boyfriend / girlfriend: Pot Kettle Black

5.) describe your current boyfriend / girlfriend: Kingpin

6.) describe your current location: California Stars

7.) describe where you want to be: Way over Yonder in Minor Key

8.) your best friend is: She's a Jar

9.) your favorite color is: Woodgrain

10.) you know that: Nothing'severgonnastandinmyway (Again)

11.) what's the weather like? Summer Teeth

12.) if your life was a television show, what would it be called? Box Full of Letters

13.) what is life to you? Hoodoo Voodoo

14.) what is the best advice you have to give? One by One

15.) if you could change your name, what would you change it to? Jesus, etc.

2 comments:

j. ethan duran said...

finally...its so 2006.

Kate said...

I KNOW!