I had a HUGE bouquet of flowers and a box of chocolates delivered to work, which was such a thrill...I forgot how fun it is to get flowers delivered... from Misty. I had a sexy card with a Korean boy on it from Ethan... I got calls and emails and cards from everywhere... i got a cake from my friends at FSD... thank you everyone. If i know one thing right now... i know that I am truly blessed.
Thursday, January 04, 2007
I'm a Lucky, Lucky Gal
I have the most wonderful, amazing friends and family. I had 6 different rounds of "Happy Birthday" sung to me, from South Dakota to California. My parents sent this tear-inducing photo, toasting my 38 years in this world:
I had a HUGE bouquet of flowers and a box of chocolates delivered to work, which was such a thrill...I forgot how fun it is to get flowers delivered... from Misty. I had a sexy card with a Korean boy on it from Ethan... I got calls and emails and cards from everywhere... i got a cake from my friends at FSD... thank you everyone. If i know one thing right now... i know that I am truly blessed.
I had a HUGE bouquet of flowers and a box of chocolates delivered to work, which was such a thrill...I forgot how fun it is to get flowers delivered... from Misty. I had a sexy card with a Korean boy on it from Ethan... I got calls and emails and cards from everywhere... i got a cake from my friends at FSD... thank you everyone. If i know one thing right now... i know that I am truly blessed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hope you had a nice day. great picture of your parents. so cute.
Post a Comment