Friday, January 12, 2007

Elsie and Bob

My folks arrived on Tuesday for a week's stay. We've been busy checking out Fairfax, cooking together; I made my new fave: Crab Louis. I've made it twice in a week because the crab is STUPENDOUS right now. The first was with Jill as an "I'm Home After a Two-Week Housesit and Want to Cook, Want to Eat?" moment/birthday meal:
































mmmmmm. crab...

It's been great having my folks here. The older I get, the more I appreciate the conversations, memories, laughter.. it's pretty special.

We also have been doing a lot of home projects. My kitchen and living room windows now have curtains and are clean, my shower has a new head and my toilet doesn't run on and on! Woo hoo!

Veigel cleaning das vindows:

































Dad helping with the curtains:

Mom, the human "level":Next, it's jazz music, more seafood and bowling oh geez!

2 comments:

j. ethan duran said...

awesome. your folks are so cute.

Misty L said...

yay! "Veigel cleaning das vindows" haha - nice one. Bowling was SO FUN!