That happened at 10:30 a.m. last Friday. No need to be alarmed or anything. My neck/back/shoulders are killing me, but otherwise all's well. This is the second time in two years this has happened. I feel like a seasoned veteran. See doc at emergency room, check. Get arnica gel and pellets, check. Find cold compresses, check. But the timing SUCKS! This is the last weekend before Misty and Ted's wedding!! Lots to do. But I stayed home with said cold packs and Heroes Season 1 (so good). Except for a jaunt with Jill to see "The Darjeeling Limited", which was fantastic.. maybe even better on painkillers.
Anyway, that's where I am now, at work, ignoring the pain (kinda) and trying to pretend all is well.
2 comments:
Ouch! Sorry to hear about the accident. Hope your recovery is going well. I really want to see this film. Wes Anderson is the BEST!
you are the queen the pain. so the movie was good huh...
Post a Comment