Hi,It's been a busy couple of weeks. I'm now officially a Fairfaxian. I love my home! It's my "grown up" house. The move went well and smoothly. And then a couple of nights ago I hooked up my tv/dvd player to watch Scrubs only to find that the screen is now sporting two fuscia blobs on either side of the screen! So not ok. But the moving co. can't do anything about it unless the outside of the tv is banged up. I'm still considering drop kicking it to provide a decent dent so they will pay for it. Kidding. And anyway...Zach Braff is cute with a pink face.
I have AMAZING friends.
Jill came by to help me cart a carload of firewood from Mill Valley to Fairfax. Then she helped me unload it all by going up and down a flight of stairs.. about 30 times.
Jenai called to see how the movin' was going then said "oh, can i call you back in a couple of minutes?" Well she didn't call back. Then I heard a knock at the door. Jenai's standing there with a big beer and a pot of daffodils. The best. I kept clapping. My emotions were so big all i could get out was applause.
Misty is incredible. She came by on Sunday with a gorgeous bouquet of flowers she hand-picked. She drove over the GGB to seek me out and to help unpack the kitchen. This doesn't seem like much, but she knows that I secretly think no one will visit me b/c i'm so "far away" and she wanted to prove this isn't the case. Thanks Misty. Next time we'll go to the Fairfax Scoop and get some of that yummy organic ice cream... mmmmmm.
As I write this i'm listening to a live Wilco show from their website. It's really good. Jeff's bein' really chatty.
I bought Austin City Limits Music Festival tickets today!!! Woo hoo! only 90 bucks for THREE DAYS of music! So excited. Here are my photos from last year.
and lastly... If you're from the Bay Area, you know it's been REALLY rainy. Unusually rainy in fact. And today something amazing happened... I'll sum up my feelings with this... Have a wonderful day, people.
2 comments:
its a happy sunny day!!!
I'd love to go to ACL. Have fun!
Post a Comment