A friend of mine came over last night for dinner. I made a delicious rustic mushroom risotto, a tomato/feta/cucumber/basil salad and ended with dessert of strawberries dipped in dark Ghiradelli chocolate. (So simple and so delicious!) It makes me happy to cook for others. (I realize this is not new news.)
How is everyone doing out there?
I feel bad for not connecting here, I know that for some of you, this is the only way you learn about what's happening in my life. (Hi Mom and Dad!)
Things are going well. I'm just back from two weeks of house/pet/teen sitting and have been pretty busy.
Today it is sunny and beautiful (after much rain) and I'm craving the ocean. I'm thinking Stinson Beach, a blanket, a bottle of wine and some cheese & crackers. I may even bring that same friend with me.
Tomorrow I will attempt a two-hour basic yoga class in the Castro. It has been over two years since I had me some yoga and it's about time I get back to it. My body's been craving it actually. I figured I'd do this one because I was basically given a big hint in dreamtime. Yesterday I dreamt that the teacher of this class and I had a conversation about spiritual paths and it took place in a shop in the Castro. Hello?! Big hint. Thanks Universe.
Be well, All. Lots of LOVE.
1 comment:
go get your yoga one!
oh, you can cook for me anytime. :)
Post a Comment