Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Planet Earth

In trying to think about what Earth Day actually means to me, I came up with this. Earth Day is a reminder for me to get outside! Simple as that. Because when I go outside, I feel expansive. I feel I can breathe. This leads to the idea that things are possible. Which of course leads to serious inspiration. I get great photo ideas on jaunts outside. The smells alone make me smile. That's good enough for anyone, no?

So today I don't have a big preachy thing to say. I might suggest that you maybe want to take a detour at lunch to go sit outside. Just sit.

Or after work, bike, walk, drive to a special place and breathe deep.. Twin Peaks, Mt. Tam, a reservoir, a park, the beach, around the block... you know what I'm sayin'. We live in this amazing, breathtaking place that is so inspiring...

Have fun. And let me know what you end up doin'.

1 comment:

j. ethan duran said...

look at you mother earth.
kate + nature = happy.
we love happy kate.