
Not much to report right now... but this time of year I start feeling nostalgic... maybe it's because of the short days/long nights, maybe it's because the holidays are coming. In any case, I'm ponderous right now.
Lots going on with family and relationships in general. It's interesting how things tend to rear their heads in clumps. and my clump right now is relationships.
Been doing a house/dog sit in San Rafael that has been great. Two huge dogs named Lola and Gus. Gus slobbers a lot and Lola stares at me till I pet her. So sweet. I'm doing treatments on my neck/back from the accident in October. Chiro and massage. It helps so much. who knew?
So my trip to India is out but Suzanne and I have traded our tix for a trip next July to England and Ireland! So excited!! More deets later.
I've also been s l o w l y been adding photos to my flickr account, as inspired by mr. jethan. As you can see, I have a long way to go, so check back. But eventually I'll have ALL of my photos on there.
I'm also coming out about the fact that I do readings. I tap into my intuition and give people information. This time of year people like to get info about what their next steps are, where they're at as spirits in the world, what they need to work on in the next year... etc. I'm not "psychic" mind you, I just calm my mind and receive info. Everyone does it to some degree. Anyway, if you know anyone who wants a reading, or want to give one as a holiday gift, contact me. :)
I'm obsessed right now w/ Norman Mailer interviews. Terry Gross, Michael Krazny... what an interesting man and I dig his voice.
Ok, I'm finished blabbering for today.
Everyone have a beautiful day. Smile at someone. Say hi to an elder or the trees or a bird.
1 comment:
i can't believe you outed yourself. hehe. good for you. loading pictures is HARD!
Post a Comment