I wanted to have a mellow Halloween this year. Partly because I just got back from my trip and I am still getting sleepy by 8 p.m. and partly because I wanted to experience halloween in the N. Bay. But that didn't stop me from dressing up for work! My dress was a fun 40's number from an estate sale. The pearls, from my grandma. I love playing dress up.Fairfax was hoppin'. All of the shops were open and handing out candy. What was neat was that all of the parents dressed up too. Here's one of a dad and son eating ice cream at The Scoop.
So cute.I ran into my neighbors at the pizza place. Camille made her son's costume and it's a classic:
yeah, it's Evil Knievel!that said, i was in bed by 9 p.m. NINE. and i was ok with that. must just need the sleep.
2 comments:
mellow halloweens are sometimes good. you look uber cute. perhaps thats your time period. i always knew you had a old soul within you. smooches. soon your sleep pattern will return.
We were low-key this year for a number of reasons. Did a brief shopping trip and stayed home to watch movies. An acquaintance of mine dressed up as Peter Pan because his 3 year old daughter wanted him to so she could be Tinkerbell. Precious. :-)
I'm going to try and update my journal here today. We should talk soon though. xo
Post a Comment