Hey there.
Time passes so quickly.
I don't have a home computer right now and most often, the idea of staying late at work to post something just does not appeal to me.
The answer?
Get a damn laptop kate!
So, I've gone to the Apple store at the mall and swooned over the new MacBook Pros. Sleek, sexy, functional, with lots of storage and fun programs like photo booth and a built in camera.. sweet.
And after adding all the things I want to add to it, it comes to about 3 grand. oy. 3 grand? for a tiny little computer? but i want one. need one, actually.
so there it is. if i'm going to get a computer, i should get a computer, right? i don't want to settle for something that won't do the job.
1 comment:
you should definitely make the investment. its worth it.
Post a Comment