Saturday, March 21, 2009

Spring

Richmond/San Rafael Bridge, Dusk:
Roadtrip to Grass Valley, in a Lotus with the top down = F.U.N.


Spring has sprung in the Bay Area and I'm so thrilled. Trees in bloom, people out everywhere on bikes, jogging, walking around with ice cream cones from The Scoop. Everyone is smiling and happy after all the rain. I love it.

Lots has transpired in the past months. Mom and Dad dropped in for a short visit on their way home from Hawaii. I went to Oklahoma to visit Dan and his family. I helped facilitate a seminar in Big Bear. Plus, I've been seeing an amazing man who makes me smile. A lot.

So much to be grateful for during these crazy times.

3 comments:

j. ethan duran said...

looks like spring has sprung for you. glad you found someone to make you smile. if anyone deserves it more, its you. afterall, you are b.b. butterbean.

Kate said...

hehehe...
thanks E!

Anonymous said...

Cherry Blossom Festival in three weeks, yo!

I am delighted to point out that George S. "Mr. Sulu" Takei will be the Grand Marshall. I doubt that any Cherry Blossom Festival grand marshall has ever been a former SF Pride Grand Marshall. We live in interesting times, no?