Friday, December 05, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad!!!

Oops, forgot one:













My list of the top ten reasons why I love you:

10: You draw the best Grog. (see photo 3)

9: You would dance and sing in our rooms before bedtime.

8: You always invite me over for coffee, pie, cookies, ham, Lawrence [Welk....aaaaah!].

7. You dressed up like Santa and I never figured it out.

6. Your love for documenting got me into it.

5. You save pickles for me.

4. You didn't think it was weird that I had a life-sized poster of Fred Astaire in my room.

3. You call me "girly girl".

2. Your love for Mom is beyond words.

1. You are always there for me, no matter what.

I love you Dad.
Kate

3 comments:

Yoshi said...

Yay, happy birthday. it's so sweet!

j. ethan duran said...

butter bean, what a great post to your dad. wish him a happy birthday from me. thanks for sharing the photos. loved #1

p.s. i want some pickles!!!

Pevil said...

God dammit this made me cry! You are one lucky gal. Your dad rules!