I had my Mac up and running for a total of about an hour.
Turn's out the laptop worked everywhere BUT my home. I've got some sort of EMF interference and the laptop would go to sleep instantly the moment I tried to enter my living room, or the apartment below my living room. It would also fall asleep in the kitchen if I turned my overhead light off. Get this, it all happened when it was NOT plugged in. Weird.
Confusing, yes.
Long story short... I no longer have a Mac laptop. Luckily, the nice guy gave us our money back. The thing worked...just not in my apartment.
So, the search continues.. and I am now looking to find a Gaussmeter to measure the EMFs. There's somethin' strange goin' on in my apartment and I want to make sure it's safe.
1 comment:
I have no idea what any of that means...but I'm sad you no longer have a laptop.
Post a Comment