
Well, the Misty's Gettin' Hitched Weekend Extravaganza has passed. I was so beat that I stayed home from work yesterday. (Not a biggie since i work 4 days a week at greenmuseum.org, but still, it wasn't the plan.)
It was so amazing! Highlights:
Seeing Ethan and Derek reconnect through dance... Misty and I were almost on the floor laughing...
The King Tut (Derek) workout session with Jerry Garcia (Pauline) and Sally Ride (Becky) - with commentary by "The Ball" (Natalie).
Watching misty do her cute little I'm happy dance after a few drinks.
Getting ready to go to bed and then wandering upstairs to find Misty in a sparkle bra, fuzzy hat with pink ears and arm warmers... Lisa and Tanja had arrived!!
Everyone sharing poems, interpretive dances, mini storybooks, fancy buttons, stories and more about MistyL.
Walking about town with Natalie.
Karaoke!
Dancing on the back porch with Lisa and Ali... Dancing with Tanja in the living room in the wee hours.
Getting made up by Tanja. FUN cirkus eyes!
Hanging out on Saturday morning, eating breakfast and just enjoying each other.
Braving the Russian River to float about with Lisa, E and D.
Red wine, champagne and cupcakes!!
The best part was seeing Misty so happy, and surrounded by such amazing people who only wanted to celebrate her and show their love...
I love you Misty.
My photos
Misty's
Ethan's
Willo's
[check back for more videos]
PS... Skuttle me Skippers! I almost forgot it's Talk Like a Pirate Day!!
1 comment:
nice video. in honor of pirate day let's all salute "one piece".
Post a Comment