Friday, August 10, 2007

Busy Week!

Monday, I took Sam up on his birthday gift to me -- a tour of the Scharffenberger chocolate factory! Which was fun...and yummy! Who knew they produced all of that amazing chocolate out of a tiny brick building. We had to wear hair... AND beard nets..
Thursday, Suzanne got ahold of sweet, suite tickets to the Giants/Nationals game. I've never seen a game from one of those boxes. It was fun! And to me... baseball = hotdogs:
Barry... who fouled out but the crowd was excited nonetheless... Then, this morning, I drove into the City, picked up House of Bagels bagels and schmear and headed to see Miss Misty, who I've missed so these last couple of weeks. We are busy ladies. And I finally got to meet Jetta Lemmy Lolly, the miracle kitty. If you haven't heard her story yet, check it out.Tonight, I'm off to Tahoe for some much-needed R&R. I feel like I've been running for weeks and just need to sit. and do nothing.

3 comments:

S said...

Awww...sweet kitty. :-)

Misty L said...

best kitten EVER. seriously.

j. ethan duran said...

do i see the making of an new hit movie: butterbean and the brick chocolate factory. i'd watch it. you need to slow down girl.