Tuesday, June 05, 2007

My New Friend




Because of those circumstances that take forever to explain, but some rainy day will make for a good story, I made a new friend this past weekend. JiSun is a college student from Korea and was on her way from South Dakota to Korea and had a 5-day layover in SF. So, I took her under my wing. We went to the Arcade Fire show in Berkeley, [which was SO AMAZING. Seriously. Those guys make you feel expansive and needless to say, JiSun, Jill, Brett and I were exhausted from "woo hooing" and pogoing and my neck still hurts from flailing my head around] we ate at Chow, went to Dolores Park, Ocean Beach, Pacific Heights to see the huge estates... It was a lot of fun. And in a roundabout way, made me feel closer to Ethan. JiSun demands that we come visit S. Korea again. I'm all for it.

3 comments:

j. ethan duran said...

new friends are great! cute video!

S said...

She looks seriously precious. :-)

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a very san Francisco day-looks like Ocean Beach was blustery, as per usual!