a sodak girl in norcal, lookin' for things to smile about.
Monday, October 30, 2006
One Day in Florence
I'm back from Italy. What an amazing trip. Will try to sum it up in the days to come. For now, I'm just trying to hold on to the expansive space I created while there. Here are a few photos from my last day... Florence. What a beautiful city. I need at least 5 days there to get a handle on the major stuff. But I'm happy with this one day.. Street artist: Zeus fountain:View of the Arno from Ponte Vecchio (old bridge):Helen and I in front of the Duomo:
Climbing the many steps to the dome...View from the climb:Inside the gorgeous/creepy dome:The top!
2 comments:
what great photos. yes one day is better than no days. can't wait to hear all about your trip.
Hope you had a great time.
Post a Comment