Friday, September 15, 2006

I'm Here, I'm Here...

dsl meltdowns and router pickiness and human snafus have kept me from you! oh how i've missed this blogging stuff. who knew how important it is for me to keep in touch with my friends through my computer? two weeks is too long! serious withdrawal. and on an emotional level. i started getting depressed because i couldn't read about everyone's lives.. AT&T KEPT ME FROM MY PEOPLE!! ok. enough.

2 comments:

j. ethan duran said...

bad at&t for keeping butterbean away so long. its been exactly a month since you're last post. glad u are back. i missed u. smooches

S said...

I was gone for 2-1/2 weeks, so I guess that worked out. Back from Europe on the 15th. Tired as hell. LeeLee is back in the hospital. Mom had to euthanize one of her cats. Robert's dad is in the hospital.

I can't take it. I'm going to go make some cookies now and not think about crap.

I hope you are doing well. Love you.