Sunday, August 13, 2006

Tuscany Bound!


OMG. Just got a ticket to Florence, Italy in October. I've been wanting to go there for a couple of years now, and I, in the last few months, have been putting it out to the universe that hey, it would be cool to get there sometime in the near future and BAM. Misty calls and says she and Ted know someone w/ a home in Tuscany to rent, and they will be going in October.
Uh..... ... . Ok.
So I'm going.

Works by Galileo and DaVinci make me giddy.

Galileo's view of the Moon:
Head of Leda by da Vinci:

I know, right?

3 comments:

j. ethan duran said...

i'm so excited for you. how cool!!!

Misty L said...

yay!! Tuscany here we come!

S said...

Yay. That rocks!

Sorry I haven't been around. Mucho crappo around here. Sick cats and relatives.

xo