a sodak girl in norcal, lookin' for things to smile about.
Thursday, July 20, 2006
Balmy Nights
It has been *hot* out here in Marin.80’s everyday.LOVE IT!My friend Jimmi and I did some hiking and picnicking the other eve.What a night!It was balmy and clear.LOVE nights like that.Here are some photos..
For some reason this blog post made me think of the time Ethan and I were on our road trip and he got the cactus stuck in his leg and we didn't know what to do so we called you because you know about nature and stuff.
7 comments:
Hi, cutest EVER.
For some reason this blog post made me think of the time Ethan and I were on our road trip and he got the cactus stuck in his leg and we didn't know what to do so we called you because you know about nature and stuff.
kate should be listed in survivor guide to when nature attacks!
nice pix.
hahaahahah. i know about "nature and stuff".
Cuteness.
Remember my famous nature comment?
;-)
Great shots. Gotta love NorCal.
hech hemm - he's cute! :)
Post a Comment