Howdy-doo people. TGIF. This week has been a trying one. Lots going on with me, and some i'm not ready to talk about yet, but I can say this... I have incredible friends. I know that no matter what goes on in my life, I have people around me who are supportive, caring and absolutely, jaw-droppingly, big-hearted. Thank you guys. Love you to here.
the KFOG Kaboom is tomorrow night!! Nothing brings a bigger smile than for me to watch a big, colorful fireworks display...and KFOG's is all set to music. IT literally ROCKS! We're talkin seven TONS of fireworks here. If you have a chance, check out the video on the site. Gorgeous. I'm also going to try to see KT Tunstall too, because I hear she puts on a good show. If you feel like meeting up, text me.
OMG, I haven't mentioned this yet, but my friend Sean, I wrote about him earlier, is coming to visit next week! More deets on that later.
Ok, back to work.
kiss kiss..
2 comments:
Sorry to hear shite's going down. I'm always here to vent to if there is a need.
xoxo
butterbean.
if theres anything i can do, let me know. sending u lots of love and good will from k.
Post a Comment